Saturday, February 12, 2011

Class Reflection 2/12/11

I love learning about technology!.  Thanks Todd!  However, I felt a little behind today.  Class went a little fast for me.  Heavy sigh!  I feel like I'm learning at lightening speed and there is still so much to learn.  When I feel like I can't keep up, I get frustrated.  I'm not frustrated with the class itself (I love it), but rather the challenges of not knowing how to do certain things and make them work.  For instance, I created a new gmail account for ease of access, but found I can't change my blog address (or simply don't know how to).  Now I have to go back and forth from one gmail account to another.  Minor issue, but now I have to figure out how to resolve the problem.  I tend to fall back into bad habits and "just do it for me" attitude.

4 comments:

  1. You're doing great, Elise! Hang in there, and over time the frustration eases. I'm sorry about the Gmail/comcast problem. I'm going to look into it and see if it can get resolved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elise,
    Thank you for being so honest about your experience. I could have written the same words! I also LOVE learning about all of this great technology and the obstacles for me seem to be the things that seem like they should be simple, but I can't make them work. It is an interesting and at times frustrating challenge to be moving so quickly, learning so much and then reverting to feeling completely clueless and helpless! I am trying to take Todd's advice to hang in there! Thanks again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It feels like a rollercoaster ride to me - exhilirating but somewhat overwhelming. I can echo your frustration but it is also a fun ride! I am so looking forward to experimenting with and applying what we learned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love technology and what it can do for learning.

    ReplyDelete